I am a teacher of French as a foreign language at the "Dositej Obradovic" Primary School in Pozarevac. Below you can see some quick facts about me and my experience:
- I have supported my Master's Role Play in FLE Textbooks of Serbian and French Authors at the Faculty of Philology in Belgrade.
- I am a doctoral student at the Faculty of Philology in Belgrade.
- I am a contributor to the cyber-magazine "Bonjour de France".
- I was a speaker at the conference New technologies in schools in Serbia (IFS and APFS) where I presented the use of the mobile phone in the FLE class.
- I took part in the competition of CEPAL Thionville in 2007 and won the European prize CEPAL and that of the city of Terville.
- My areas of interest are FFL didactics, poetry and theater.
- My poem "Your Eyes" is published in the anthology of the International Academy of Il Convivio in Italy.
- I publish mostly in the magazines Mille Feuilles and Il Convivio.
Beginner Intermediate Advanced
Children (4-11) Teenagers (12-18) Adults (18+)
Structured Program (Lesson Plan)
Quizzes, Tests, Games
Vocabulary Development (List of vocabulary, Excercises)
Learning Materials (Books, Audio, Films)
Grammar Development ( Explanation of rules, Exercises)
Registered French Teacher
I am a teacher of French as a foreign language at the "Dositej Obradovic" School in Pozarevac.
Only logged in customers who have booked this Tutor may leave a review.