Learn with the best French Tutors Online
ofrench.com is a website headquartered in Toronto, whose mission is to help French Learners, from all over the world, to learn and master French quickly and easily.
Learn real everyday French
We teach you the French of everyday life, exactly the way it is spoken in Paris or Bordeaux today. And we do our best to help you achieve your learning goals, should it be :
- acquiring useful French sentences for your next trip to France
- getting prepared for a job interview in French
- or being able to write very nice letters to the French fiancée you met last summer in Biarritz (yes, we can do that!)
- And for those of you who are interested, we give elements of Francophone culture.
Learn with a French Tutor Online Anytime
- You can learn French at the time that arranges you the best. You simply need to consult the availabilities of the Tutor that interests you. As French Tutors on the site are spread over all the six continents, all the timezones are covered … so you will inevitably find a Tutor who can give classes at the hours that interest you.
French Tutors for all levels
Our mission is to help every Student build Fluency.
On this site, whether you are absolute Beginner or a serious Student, you have access to French courses customized to your own individual needs, given by tutors who are truly passionate in teaching French.
Because we believe that learning from a dedicated Tutor is one of the most important key to learn this beautiful language!
Experienced native Tutors
Lessons are given solely by Native French Speakers, and we take lot of precaution in selecting and evaluating Tutors, so that we can ensure a high quality of teaching:
- We thoroughly checks all Tutors applications, and conduct interviews of each applicant.
- Only tutors who meet our standards are accepted to teach on the site
- Among other criteria, Tutors’ ability to be patient and show pedagogy is most important to us.
We constantly check the quality of the courses. And we reserve the right to withdraw a Tutor, whose comments or grades given by Students are not in line with our standards.