I hold a BA in management and, while in Cameroon, I have worked in senior positions within the domestic gas industry for 12 years. Thus I have developed a very good knowledge of Business French having had to manage people, lead projects, make presentation and write reports which included business plans.
Please below a summary of my work experience within the industry
Farmer 2016 to present
• Created a small size farm. The purpose is to feed animals solely through the valorisation of local intrants especially those that are usually wasted (Banana and plantain leaves) .
Manager Fedimata 2010 to 2014
Fedimata is a small business which sells domestic gas
Private Secetary to the Director, SCTM 2007 to 2009
SCTM is a local company which aims at encouraging the use of domestic gas so as to prevent further deforestation
Account Manager, SCTM 2005 to 2007
Communication Director, CPDP, Douala Cameroon 2005 to 2008
Le “Comité Professionnel du Pétrole’ CPDP) is an association which promote the use of domestic gas in the Cameroon.
Trainee Manager, SCTM, Douala Cameroon 2004 to 2005
I am a professional teacher trained to teach children from ages 11 to 17. However, very early I have overcome the limitations of my training and taught adults and young young from all walks of life that is unemployed single parents, university students , business people etc .. My main experience with very young children (below 8 ) are my two kids . I have taught them myself how to read and various extra curricular subjects such as chess, painting and how to write computer programs with the software scratch.
I hold a Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) in Teaching French from the University of Hull in the U.K (1992 to 1993).
I taught French in Secondary Schools in the UK and then within NGO in the USA teaching litteracy and numeracy to unemployed single mothers or in Cameroon where I taught teenagers in a orphanage. I also have given one to one private tuition in France, England and Cameroon.
Please below a summary of my teaching experience
IN SECONDARY SCHOOL
Teacher, Spring Education , London UK 2001 to 2002
• Taught French in various secondary schools
Teacher, Selhurst High School, London UK 5 month 2000 to 2001
• Taught French and Economics to year 7 to 10
Teacher, Highbury Grove School, London UK 1993 to 1994
• Taught French and spanish from year 7 to 11
OTHER TEACHNING EXPERIENCES
Teacher, Douala Cameroun 2017 to Present
• give private tuition to primary and secondary school children
Educator,Orphelinat Saint Jean, Douala Cameroun 2012 to 2013
Orphalenat Saint Jean is an orphanage in Douala providing sheleter and education to a population aged from 2 to 18 years old
• Volunteered to teach French Mathematic and Cultural Awareness to student aged from 11 to 14
Freelance teacher, London UK 2001 to 2003
• taught french to private clients
Educator, Catholic Charities, Chicago, IL USA 1995 to 1999
Catholic Chariities is a Chicago Based NGO which mananges several programs aimed at urban puplulation in needs.
• Held parenting classes and lead counselling sessions to single mothers
• Taught general academic subjects to single mothers
Board Member, TPAN, Chicago, 1995 to 1997
TPAN is an organisation whose goal is to promote health education programs in school about STD ad particularly about HIV and AIDS
• Conducted presentation on sexual education in several teen outreach programs while providing strategic guidance to the organization